面试英语情景对话

210查看

0回复

  • 253主题 254帖数

    级别:会计员

    发表于:2005-07-11 15:52:00

    面试英语情景对话

    Why are you interested in working for our company?
      为什么有兴趣在我们公司工作?

    Because your company has a good sales record.

    因为你们公司有良好的销售记录 。

    Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.

    因为你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得可以在这样一个环境中工作会有最大的收获。

    Because I think my major is suitable for this position.

    因为我认为我的专业适合这个职位。

    Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you.

    因为我可以在贵公司学到新的东西, 同时能为你们提供服务。

    Because I'm very interested in your company's training program.

    因为我对你们公司的培训计划很感兴趣。


    Why did you leave your former company?
      为什么离开以前的公司?

    Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible.

    因为我在一家小公司工作,升职的希望很小。

    Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.

    因为我有能力担负起更多的责任,所以决定换工作。

    Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.

    因为那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必需考虑我的未来。

    Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.

    因为我想改变工作环境,找一个更富有挑战性的工作。

    Because I had some private reasons, some family things.

    因为我有一些私人的原因,家里有些事情。



    What are your great strengths?
      你有什么优点?

    I'm a good team player.
    我是一个富有团队精神的人。

    I'm a hard-working, persistent person.
    我工作刻苦,性情执着。

    I'm a fast-learner.
    我学东西很快。

    I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.
    我能在压力下工作,并能与同事和谐相处。

    I have strong organizational skills.
    我的组织能力很强。



    In what specific ways will our company benefit form hiring you?
     我公司雇用你有什么好处?

    I think that my technical background is helpful for you.
    我觉得我的技术背景对你们有用。

    I have enough knowledge to market the products of your company.
    我有足够的知识推广贵公司的产品。

    I'm very familiar with this market and have many customers. I think your company will benefit from it.
    我对这个市场非常熟悉并有许多客户,我认为贵公司能从中获益。

    Your company will benefit from gaining a young energetic, bright, person.
    贵公司能通过雇用一个充满活力、聪明的年轻人获益。

    I know I am the right person for this job.
    我知道我是最适合这个工作的。


    What are your salary expectations?
      你对薪水有什么要求?

    I would expect the standard rate of pay at your company for a person with my experiences and educational background.
    我希望是贵公司对一个具有我这种经验和教育背景的人所付的标准薪资。

    Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first? I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.
    我们能不能谈一谈我在贵公司需要承担的责任?我觉得工资应该与工作的责任紧密相关的。

    I hope you'll consider my experience and training and will offer me a salary higher than the junior secretary's salary.
    我希望你们能考虑我的经验及受过的培训,给我定一份高于初级秘书的工资。

    I expect to be paid according to my abilities.
    我希望能根据我的能力支付薪资。

    With my experiences, I'd like to start at RMB4000 a month.
    以我的经验,我希望起薪是4000元人民币。


    情景对话 1

    A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.
    请介绍一下你自己。
    B: My name is David and I live in Shanghai, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.
    我叫David, 住在上海,出身于1980年。我的专业是电子工程。
    A: What kind of personality do you think you have?
    你认为你有怎样的性格?
    B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.
    嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。
    A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?
    你的弱点和优点是什么?
    B: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.
    嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话。我想我的优点是很执着,而且学东西很快。
    A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?
    你有执照或资格证书吗?
    B: I have a driver's license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).
    我有驾驶执照,我是注册会计师。
    A: How do you relate to others?
    你和别人相处如何?
    B: I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.
    我能与人合作,富有团队精神。


    情景会话 2 

    A: I see by your resume that you have been working?
     从你的简历可以看出你一直在工作。
    B: Yes, I have worked for two years with an American Company.
     是的,我在一家美国公司工作过2年。
    A: Tell me what you know about our company please.
     请告诉我对于本公司你知道些什么?
    B: Well, the company was founded in New York in 1950 by Mark Ward, who was the first president. It has 1 billion dollars in capital; it employs 5,000 people, and it is the largest company in its field in the States.
     好的,1950年Mark Ward,公司首任董事长在纽约创立公司。资本额为10亿美金,有5,000雇员, 是美国同行业中最大的企业。
    A: What do you know about our major products and our share of the market?
     关于本公司的产品和市场份额你知道些什么?
    B: Your company's products are mostly marketed in Europe and the United States, but particularly has sold very well here in China. So I think in the future you'll find China to be a profitable market as well.
     贵公司的产品主要在欧洲、美国市场销售,但是在中国市场的销路非常好,所以我想你会发现中国也是一个容易赚钱的市场。
    A: What made you decide to change your job?
     你为什么决定换工作?
    B: I would like to get a job in which I can further develop my career.
     我想找一个工作进一步发展自己的事业。
    A: May I ask you why you left the former company?
     可以问一下你为什么离开以前的公司?
    B: Because I want to change my working environment and seek new challenges.
     因为我想换一下工作环境,迎接新的挑战。

    情景会话 3 

    A: What is your working experience?
     你的工作经历是怎样的?
    B: I have worked for IBM for 3 years.
     我在IBM工作过3年。
    A: How will your experiences benefit this company?
     你的经历对公司有什么好处?
    B: I know the marketing from top to bottom and. I can develop a new market for you. That will increase your profit margin and keep the shareholders satisfied.
    我是对市场营销非常熟悉。我能为贵公司开发新的市场,这会增加贵公司的利润, 让股东们感到满意。
    A: Are you aware of the aspects of this position and do you feel you are qualified?
     你对这个职位了解吗,你认为自己合格吗?
    B: Yes, I understand my qualification and your needs by researching your company.
     是的,通过对你们公司的研究,我理解你们的要求,并认为我对这能胜任这个岗位。
    A: If you enter this company, what section would you like to work in?
     如果能进公司,你想在哪个部门工作?
    B: If possible. I'd like to be positioned in International Trade Department.
     可能的话,我想在国际部工作。
    A: What starting salary do you expect?
     你想要多少起薪?
    B: I'd like to start at ¥5000 a month.
     我想要每月5000元。

    情景会话 4 

    A: How long does it take to get here from your home?
     从你家到公司要花多少时间。
    B: It takes about 40 minutes.
     大约40分钟。
    A: Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration?
     你有需要公司特别考虑的事情吗?
    B: Yes, do you have allowance for transportation as well a housing packages, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and annuity.
     是的,你们有交通补贴、公积金、医疗保险、失业保险及养老金吗?
    What are your performance incentives and the bonus structure?
     你们的奖励、奖金系统是怎样的?
    A: How can we get in touch with you?
     怎样有跟你联系?
    B: You can reach me at 62547833.
     你可以打电话给我,号码是62547833。
    A: How can I contact you when we reach our decision?
     我们决定后如何跟你联系?
    B: You can call me at this number between 4 and 6 in the afternoon.
     你可以在下午4点到6点之间用这个号码打电话给我。
    A: Do you have any questions you would like to ask me?
     还有问题要问吗?
    B: What are the company's working hours?   
     公司的上下班时间是怎样的?
    Would I have to work overtime very often?
     是否要经常加班?
    Would there be any opportunities to work abroad in the future?
     将来有机会到国外工作吗?
    分享
    关闭

    分享到微信朋友圈:

    微信扫一扫分享

    复制
    复制成功!

发表回复